- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 781 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- MLS #: 5531573
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 506 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Appliance Desc \ Dishwasher, Assoc Fee Desc \ Required, Bedroom Desc \ Mstr On Main, Construction Desc \ Cement Siding - Not Stucco, Cooling Desc \ Central Electric, Disability Access \ None, Energy Features \ Ridge Vents, Energy Features \ Thermal Pane Wdws, Exterior \ Garden Area, Annual Master Assoc. Fee Desc \ None, Exterior \ Prof Landscaping, Fireplace Features\Location \ Gas Starter, Fireplace Features\Location \ In Great\Fam Room, Heat Type \ Forced Air, Heat Type \ Gas, Dining Room Desc \ Separate Dng Rm, Home Warranty \ Negotiable, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Lake Name \ None, Laundry Features\Location \ Laundry Room, Lot Desc \ Private Backyard, Master Bath Features \ Double Vanity, Special Circumstances \ None, Master Bath Features \ Sep Tub\Shower, Stories \ 2 Stories, Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Cooling Desc \ Zoned, Parking Desc \ 2 Car Garage, Pool on Property? \ None, Exterior \ Front Porch, Property Category \ Residential Detached, Exterior \ Irrigation System, Road Type \ Paved, Exterior \ Patio, Roof Type \ Composition, Fireplace Features\Location \ In Other Room, Rooms Desc \ Bonus Room, Interior \ 9 ft + Ceil Main, Interior \ 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, Rooms Desc \ Family Room, Rooms Desc \ Library\Office, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Stone, Master Bath Features \ Whirlpool Tub, Neighborhood Amenities \ Gated, Neighborhood Amenities \ Restaurant, Construction Desc \ Frame, Style \ Traditional, Sewer Desc \ Pub Swr Connectd, Water Source \ Public Water, Basement Desc \ Crawl Space, Neighborhood Amenities \ Lake, House Faces \ South, Kitchen Features \ Cabinets Other, Appliance Desc \ Refrigerator, Laundry Features\Location \ Main Level, Neighborhood Amenities \ Physical Fitness Facilities, Neighborhood Amenities \ Security, Neighborhood Amenities \ Swimming Pool, Neighborhood Amenities \ Tennis Lighted, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Room, Parking Desc \ Detached, Swim\Tennis Fee Due \ Optional, Parking Desc \ Side\Rear Entry, Parking Desc \ Parking Pad, Appliance Desc \ Double Ovens, Neighborhood Amenities \ Club House, Neighborhood Amenities \ Golf, Neighborhood Amenities \ Country Club, Fireplace Features\Location \ In Living Room, Owner Financing? \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Georgian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,088 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: R7159 149
- Zillow Home ID: 66759366
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $390K-1.09M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30097 home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Duluth as a whole. Among 30097 homes, this home is 99.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 45.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30097, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76% lower than in Duluth, and 82.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 30097 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Duluth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30097 home values.
|2443 Eudora Way Duluth, GA||$663K||4||4.5||4,169|
|2443 Eudora Way Duluth, GA||$926K||4||4.5||4,169|
|2775 Eudora Trl Duluth, GA||$867K||6||7||4,328|
|2413 Eudora Way Duluth, GA||$937K||5||5.5||5,309|
|2908 Grey Moss Pass Duluth, GA||$1.04M||5||4||9,127|
|2434 Eudora Way Duluth, GA||$1.15M||5||5.5||4,907|
|2745 Eudora Trl Duluth, GA||$978K||5||5.5||5,139|
|2785 Eudora Trl Duluth, GA||$1.12M||6||7||6,533|
|2424 Eudora Way Duluth, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|2918 Grey Moss Pass Duluth, GA||$1.2M||5||6||6,591|
|2735 Eudora Trl Duluth, GA||$1.02M||4||4.5||4,387|
|2795 Eudora Trl Duluth, GA||$731K||6||4.5||2,353|
|2766 Eudora Trl Duluth, GA||$1.11M||5||6||--|
|2776 Eudora Trl Duluth, GA||$941K||4||3.5||4,781|
|2878 Grey Moss Pass Duluth, GA||$2.04M||6||8||9,726|
|2928 Grey Moss Pass Duluth, GA||$1.22M||6||6||7,397|
|2756 Eudora Trl Duluth, GA||$1.03M||5||5||5,101|
|2786 Eudora Trl Duluth, GA||$1.05M||4||4||6,386|
|2725 Eudora Trl Duluth, GA||--||--||--||--|
|2891 Grey Moss Pass Duluth, GA||$905K||5||5||5,380|
Nearby Schools in Duluth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!