- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2434 Goodenough Ave, Akron, OH 443202 beds, 2 baths, 1,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $44,100
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 1502224
- Zillow Home ID: 35335310
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2434 Goodenough Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44320 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 59.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.4% higher than in Summit, and 189.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44320 home values.
- 6768 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$228K52.52,390
- 2441 Copley Rd Copley, OH$140K321,926
- 1294 Briggle Rd Akron, OH$110K221,032
- 2437 Copley Rd Copley, OH$55K11832
- 2445 Copley Rd Copley, OH$57K31900
- 2421 Goodenough Ave Akron, OH$56K21768
- 2414 Goodenough Ave Akron, OH$148K31.51,832
- 2419 Copley Rd Copley, OH--321,450
- 2415 Goodenough Ave Akron, OH$65K21744
- 2451 Copley Rd Copley, OH$55K1--672
- 2409 Copley Rd Copley, OH$125K311,254
- 1274 Briggle Rd Akron, OH$107K211,008
- 2407 Goodenough Ave Akron, OH$55K21874
- 1279 Briggle Rd Akron, OH$94K311,029
- 2401 Copley Rd Copley, OH$57K21990
- Goodenough Ave Akron, OH--------
- 2457 Copley Rd Copley, OH$90K211,020
- 2397 Copley Rd Copley, OH$60K21864
- 1264 Briggle Rd Akron, OH$57K31840
- 2401 Goodenough Ave Akron, OH$110K31.51,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292