2434 Roat Dr, Orlando, FL 328354 beds, 4 baths, 3,359 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2000 for $386,600
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 654 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,359 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 032328560901270
- Zillow Home ID: 46046663
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2434 Roat Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Metro West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.3% greater than in Orlando, and 528.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Metro West home values.
- 2502 Roat Dr Orlando, FL$484K543,744
- 2420 Roat Dr Orlando, FL$641K443,657
- 2411 Baesel View Dr Orlando, FL$508K543,886
- 2435 Baesel View Dr Orlando, FL$430K432,741
- 2355 Baesel View Dr Orlando, FL$484K443,408
- 2439 Roat Dr Orlando, FL$706K43.54,215
- 2516 Roat Dr Orlando, FL$441K432,876
- 2507 Roat Dr Orlando, FL$736K554,580
- 2408 Roat Dr Orlando, FL$478K543,400
- 2425 Roat Dr Orlando, FL$470K434,019
- 2449 Baesel View Dr Orlando, FL$413K432,843
- 2449 Baesel View Dr Orlando, FL$278K------
- 2337 Baesel View Dr Orlando, FL$486K443,373
- 2521 Roat Dr Orlando, FL$450K432,877
- 2524 Roat Dr Orlando, FL$489K44.53,601
- 2321 Baesel View Dr Orlando, FL$378K432,588
- 2426 Baesel View Dr Orlando, FL$483K443,453
- 2426 Baesel View Dr Orlando, FL$406K443,453
- 2403 Roat Dr Orlando, FL$691K443,467
- 2346 Roat Dr Orlando, FL$400K432,881
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!