2435 Ambrose Ln, Pt Charlotte, FL 33952
Sold on 1/22/13: $82,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow323
- Zillow Home ID2115859291
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$82,715||$74K – $98K||+$430||--||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,200/mo||$900 – $1.8K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 33952 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 5.2% increase for Port Charlotte as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33952 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.4% higher than in Port Charlotte, and 222.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33952 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33952 home values.
Neighborhood for 2435 Ambrose Lane
Nearby Schools in Port Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Port Charlotte Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.1 mi
- Peace River Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.6 mi
- Port Charlotte High (assigned) 9-12 2.7 mi
- St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School PK-8 1.0 mi
- Meadow Park Elementary PK-5 1.1 mi
- Community Christian School PK-6 1.4 mi
- Neil Armstrong Elementary PK-5 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005