2435 Bliley Rd, Erie, PA 165103 beds, 1.25 baths, 2,058 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement, 468 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 576 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,058 sqft
- Parcel #: 33153486002100
- Zillow Home ID: 9506955
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2435 Bliley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 16510 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 359% greater than in Millcreek Township, and 31.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 16510 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Millcreek Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16510 home values.
- 2465 Bliley Rd Erie, PA$174K421,884
- 2472 Bliley Rd Erie, PA--------
- 2475 Bliley Rd Erie, PA$158K31.51,576
- 2466 Bliley Rd Erie, PA$206K332,647
- 5549 Appleman Rd Erie, PA$109K31.51,040
- 2446 Bliley Rd Erie, PA$248K32.52,136
- 5539 Appleman Rd Erie, PA$177K321,726
- Bliley Rd Erie, PA--------
- 2483 Bliley Rd Erie, PA$165K311,631
- 5531 Appleman Rd Erie, PA$64K----672
- 2434 Bliley Rd Erie, PA$163K41.51,680
- 2401 Bliley Rd Erie, PA$246K42.52,626
- 5561 Appleman Rd Erie, PA$151K321,548
- 5306 Dawson Rd Erie, PA$158K212,616
- 5515 Appleman Rd Erie, PA$132K321,700
- 5319 Chadwick Rd Erie, PA$192K322,061
- 5505 Appleman Rd Erie, PA$107K411,008
- 5256 Dawson Rd Erie, PA$157K321,372
- 5530 Appleman Rd Erie, PA$175K211,464
- 5473 Appleman Rd Erie, PA$175K622,724
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292