2435 Cactus Hill Dr, Las Vegas, NV 891564 beds, 3 baths, 1,864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 45 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 1997 for $112,950
- Price/sqft: $76
- MLS #: 1463773
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,864 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 14015819003
- Zillow Home ID: 7021799
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2435 Cactus Hill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunrise Manor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 84.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.5% greater than in Las Vegas, and 146.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sunrise Manor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunrise Manor home values.
- 2447 Cactus Hill Dr Las Vegas, NV$168K321,613
- 2423 Cactus Hill Dr Las Vegas, NV$152K321,437
- 2459 Cactus Hill Dr Las Vegas, NV$166K321,837
- 2411 Cactus Hill Dr Las Vegas, NV$210K431,864
- Cedar Breaks Ave Las Vegas, NV$154K321,753
- 6424 Lone Peak Way Las Vegas, NV$170K431,864
- 6425 Cedar Breaks Ave Las Vegas, NV$158K431,864
- 6415 Lone Peak Way Las Vegas, NV$180K431,864
- 2448 Color Canyon Way Las Vegas, NV$131K221,080
- 2438 Color Canyon Way Las Vegas, NV$134K321,256
- 2458 Color Canyon Way Las Vegas, NV$137K311,256
- 2428 Color Canyon Way Las Vegas, NV$137K32.51,452
- 2465 Cactus Hill Dr Las Vegas, NV$151K431,864
- 6432 Lone Peak Way Las Vegas, NV$144K321,437
- 2468 Color Canyon Way Las Vegas, NV$132K32.51,422
- 2468 Color Canyon Way # 0 Las Vegas, NV$126K321,422
- 2418 Color Canyon Way Las Vegas, NV$111K221,080
- 6423 Lone Peak Way Las Vegas, NV$130K311,437
- 6433 Cedar Breaks Ave Las Vegas, NV$154K321,753
- 2471 Cactus Hill Dr Las Vegas, NV$166K431,864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.