- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2435 SW 59th Ave, Miami, FL 331553 beds, 2 baths, 2,065 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $284,000
- Parking: 260 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,065 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 140
- Parcel #: 3040130160250
- Zillow Home ID: 44188280
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2435 Sw 59th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33155 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% lower than in Coral Terrace, and 38.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33155 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Coral Terrace.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33155 home values.
- 2417 SW 59th Ave Miami, FL$281K221,422
- 6071 Coral Way Miami, FL$350K------
- 5875 SW 25th St Miami, FL$582K222,112
- 5882 Coral Way Miami, FL$297K211,260
- Coral Way Miami, FL$241K321,230
- SW 59th Ave Miami, FL$331K211,547
- 2401 SW 59th Ave Miami, FL$321K321,675
- 5876 Coral Way Miami, FL$381K321,834
- 5876 Coral Way Miami, FL--321,211
- 5876 Coral Way Miami, FL$258K321,211
- 5898 SW 25th St Miami, FL$337K221,660
- 5862 Coral Way Miami, FL$280K211,025
- 2501 SW 59th Ave Miami, FL$272K211,176
- 5886 SW 25th St Miami, FL$383K333,020
- 5863 SW 25th St Miami, FL$374K321,822
- 2450 SW 59th Ave Miami, FL$331K211,547
- 5876 SW 25th St Miami, FL$394K432,918
- 2480 SW 59th Ave Miami, FL$434K221,803
- 5900 Coral Way Miami, FL$276K211,200
- 5852 Coral Way Miami, FL$261K211,093
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!