This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
* Approximately 1,297 square feet of living space situated on a lot of approximately 5,200 square feet
* Three bedrooms and one bathroom
* The bathroom was recently updated and features a shower over tub a white subway tile surround with a glass tile feature strip. Brushed nickel plumbing fixtures and bath hardware finish off the space
* An inviting living room features a fireplace and windows looking out to both the front and rear yards. The adjoining separate dining room with French doors to the rear yard enhances the efficient floor plan
* A spacious eat-in kitchen
* An attached one-car garage with a quarter bath, washer and dryer, laundry sink, work bench, and abundant storage space
* Newly refinished oak hardwood floor with a warm-toned stain
* Central forced air heating and air-conditioning system
* A new water heater
* Ideally located near the many conveniences of Midtown Palo Alto as well as several commute routes
* Award-winning Palo Alto Unified School District
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $1,035,000
- Parking: 322 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,297 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 13201023
- Zillow Home ID: 19501459
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Midtown home values will rise 7.2% next year, compared to a 6.7% increase for Palo Alto as a whole. Among Midtown homes, this home is valued 18.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.5% less than in Palo Alto, and 53.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
|2451 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA||$1.46M||2||1||1,071|
|2425 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA||$1.87M||3||2||1,453|
|2465 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA||$2.4M||4||2||2,229|
|2450 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA||$2.87M||4||3||2,337|
|578 Oregon Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.98M||2||2||1,407|
|2440 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA||$1.28M||2||1||764|
|2466 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA||$2.01M||2||2||1,662|
|2479 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA||$1.67M||3||2||1,216|
|2494 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA||$1.84M||2||1||1,381|
|2451 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA||$1.28M||2||1||927|
|2495 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA||$2.34M||3||2.5||2,157|
|Tasso St Palo Alto, CA||--||--||--||--|
|2471 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA||$1.89M||3||2||1,563|
|521 Marion Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.35M||2||1||2,117|
|2441 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA||$1.6M||2||1.5||1,204|
|575 Marion Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.52M||2||1||1,137|
|604 Oregon Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.04M||4||2||1,607|
|2429 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA||$1.54M||3||2||1,137|
|2499 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA||$2.24M||4||2||1,941|
|581 Marion Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.87M||4||3.5||2,600|
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!