2436 I St NE APT C, Auburn, WA 980023 beds, 3 baths, 1,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1994
- 315 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $53,215
- Price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 538179
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 7469000060
- Zillow Home ID: 49039264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2436 I St Ne APT C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.9% higher than in Auburn, and 202.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Auburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98002 home values.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,230 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1982
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
Nearby Schools in Auburn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292