2436 Reflections Dr, Aurora, IL 605022 beds, 3.01 baths, 1,533 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Sales Information \ Short Sale, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Recreation Rm, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 2 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Loft, Addtl Room 2 Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 11-15 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Assessment Includes \ Water, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Finished, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Bath Amenities \ Soaking Tub, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Common Area Amenities \ Bike Room/Bike Trails, Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Equipment \ Security System, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Equipment \ TV-Cable, Exposure \ Lake/Water, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Property Features \ Cable Access, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Exterior Property Features \ Storms/Screens, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Type/Details \ Gas Logs, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Vinyl, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Lot Description \ Pond, Lot Description \ Water View, Management \ Manager Off-site, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sale Terms \ Conventional, Sale Terms \ FHA, Sale Terms \ VA, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Type of House \ Townhouse-2 Story, Water \ Public, Waterfront (Y/N) \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,533 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2114364841
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2436 Reflections Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Aurora market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Aurora, and 853.7% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60502 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.