This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 5,220 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $3,650,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Appliances \ Bar Ice Maker
- Association Amenities \ None (N)
- Association Rules \ Call for Rules
- Bathroom Features \ Powder Room
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active
- Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins
- Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Eating Areas \ Dining Area
- Floor Material \ Stone (N)
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- Home Theatre
- Interior Features \ Bar
- Kitchen Features \ Pantry
- Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N)
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease
- Lot Size Source \ Other
- Other Structural Features \ Service Entrance
- Other Structures \ Cabana
- Parking Features \ Direct Garage Access
- Parking Type \ Garage - Three Door (N)
- Rooms \ Media\Music Room
- Square Footage Source \ Other
- System Locale \ CARETS
- View Type: Ocean View
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 18
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 4,534 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 4388015013
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 20534146
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3.48-8.5M.
Neighborhood: Beverly Glen
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beverly Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 45.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beverly Glen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverly Glen home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.