2438 79th Ave NE, Medina, WA 980393 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Desirable West Bellevue Medina area. Full of natural light rambler/ranch style house. Large kitchen with lots of counter space and seats four. Additional breakfast nook with fireplace. Warm hardwood floors. Family room off kitchen has french doors that open to a new deck, private back yard, BBQ area and fruit trees. Separate laundry room with full size washer & dryer. Two car garage with storage. Close to shopping and award winning Bellevue schools. This is a no smoking or pets residence.
- Lot: 9,879 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Well maintained home in quiet neighborhood. New paint, roof, and deck.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3262301421
- Zillow Home ID: 48855440
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2438 79th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98039, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Medina, and 33.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98039 home values.
- 2426 79th Ave NE Medina, WA$1.02M51.52,490
- 2456 79th Ave NE Medina, WA$1.11M42.252,510
- 7919 NE 26th St Medina, WA$1M52.752,800
- 2424 79th Ave NE Medina, WA$1.3M44.253,010
- 2445 80th Ave NE Medina, WA$1.13M432,340
- 2447 80th Ave NE Medina, WA$1.08M42.52,590
- 2443 80th Ave NE Medina, WA$1.4M42.52,590
- 2414 79th Ave NE Medina, WA$1.15M62.253,290
- 2455 80th Ave NE Medina, WA$991K322,270
- 2425 80th Ave NE Medina, WA$1M31.51,560
- 2433 79th Ave NE Medina, WA$1.25M31.751,910
- 2427 79th Ave NE Medina, WA$1.21M42.252,320
- 2604 79th Ave NE Medina, WA$1.01M31.51,660
- 2451 79th Ave NE Medina, WA$1.37M31.752,290
- 7914 NE 26th St Medina, WA$1.08M52.752,370
- 2415 80th Ave NE Medina, WA$1.43M53.253,475
- 2415 79th Ave NE Medina, WA$1.39M432,670
- 2404 79th Ave NE Medina, WA$968K31.752,460
- 7914 NE 24th St Medina, WA$845K321,820
- 7920 NE 26th St Medina, WA$860K31.51,380
Nearby Schools in Medina
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292