- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 155 days on Zillow
- Views: 479 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $19,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- MLS #: B458503
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Additional Interior Features \ Circuit Breakers - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Copper Plumbing - Some, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Additional Rooms \ Living Room, Attic Description \ Crawl Space, Year Built Description \ Existing, Foundation Description \ Other - See Remarks, Additional Rooms \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Additional Rooms \ Office, Additional Exterior Features \ Partially Fenced Yard, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Driveway Description \ Parking Area, HOA Payment Description \ None, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Woodburning \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0, # Fireplaces - Gas \ 0, # Fireplaces - Total \ 0, Kitchen\Dining Description \ Granite Counter, Style of Residence \ 2 Story
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,641 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 2911001440740001064000
- Zillow Home ID: 31442700
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $42-63K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 14301 home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Niagara Falls as a whole. Among 14301 homes, this home is 81.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 93.1% greater than in Niagara Falls, and 46.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14301 home values.
|2444 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$48K||2||1||864|
|2434 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$51K||4||2||1,664|
|2448 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$44K||3||1||1,001|
|2432 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$56K||3||1||1,536|
|2439 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$48K||3||1||1,272|
|2435 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$46K||4||1||1,080|
|2437 Whitney Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$48K||2||1.5||1,116|
|2443 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$58K||3||1.5||1,412|
|2450 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$42K||3||1.5||910|
|2443 Whitney Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$47K||2||1.5||1,178|
|2428 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$45K||2||1||1,248|
|2447 Whitney Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$51K||3||1||1,184|
|2433 Whitney Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$55K||3||1.5||1,400|
|2452 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$46K||3||1||968|
|2451 Whitney Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$63K||3||2||1,984|
|2431 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$50K||3||1||1,369|
|2447 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$56K||3||2||1,376|
|2427 Whitney Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$45K||3||1||1,284|
|2454 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$42K||1||1||792|
|2422 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$43K||3||1||1,144|
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!