2438 N Webster Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462193 beds, 1 bath, 1,440 sqft
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Deposit & fees: 775
- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Parking: Garage, 1 space, 308 sqft
- Single Family
- 4 days on Zillow
- Rent/sqft: $0.54
- Flooring: Carpet
- 1 car garage, Cape Cod, Detached Garage, East Side, Fenced Backyard, Ranch Home
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Built in 1948
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Last sold: May 2013 for $57,350
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 490726102222000701
- Zillow Home ID: 1221039
Neighborhood for 2438 N Webster Avenue
- # 0--311,440
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.