2439 Glen Fox Ct, San Jose, CA 951484 beds, 2 baths, 2,206 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $500,000
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,206 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 49138014
- Zillow Home ID: 19731563
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2439 Glen Fox Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,451 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1968
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,259 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1973
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 2433 Glen Fox Ct San Jose, CA$813K432,314
- 2445 Glen Fox Ct San Jose, CA$980K42.52,946
- 2968 Glen Alden Ct San Jose, CA$780K422,206
- 2962 Glen Alden Ct San Jose, CA$834K422,946
- 2974 Glen Alden Ct San Jose, CA$873K42.53,119
- 2451 Glen Fox Ct San Jose, CA$818K532,533
- 2427 Glen Fox Ct San Jose, CA$780K532,533
- 2950 Glen Alden Ct San Jose, CA$776K42.52,113
- 2440 Glen Fox Ct San Jose, CA$829K532,533
- 2457 Glen Fox Ct San Jose, CA$929K92.53,331
- 2980 Glen Alden Ct San Jose, CA$769K42.52,193
- 2944 Glen Alden Ct San Jose, CA$818K532,533
- 2428 Glen Fox Ct San Jose, CA$866K42.52,946
- 2463 Glen Fox Ct San Jose, CA$785K42.52,113
- 2464 Glen Fox Ct San Jose, CA$866K42.52,946
- 2421 Glen Fox Ct San Jose, CA$1.36M533,256
- 2938 Glen Alden Ct San Jose, CA$840K532,606
- 2454 Glen Haig Way San Jose, CA$788K422,206
- 2988 Glen Alden Ct San Jose, CA$847K532,606
- 2969 Glen Alden Ct San Jose, CA$834K532,606
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.