- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
244 Allston Ave, Middletown, RI 028424 beds, 3 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,715 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $710,000
- Price/sqft: $203
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0116 B:NE L:187
- Zillow Home ID: 66090018
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 244 Allston Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02842 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% less than in Middletown, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middletown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02842 home values.
- 250 Allston Ave Middletown, RI$1.07M354,081
- 243 Allston Ave Middletown, RI$638K42.52,084
- 253 Allston Ave Middletown, RI$678K342,979
- 260 Allston Ave Middletown, RI$915K53.53,182
- 215 Purgatory Rd Middletown, RI$284K31.51,488
- 277 Allston Ave Middletown, RI$712K------
- 219 Purgatory Rd UNIT 219 Middletown, RI$261K21560
- 221 Purgatory Rd Middletown, RI$542K21700
- 221 Purgatory Rd UNIT 221 Middletown, RI$270K21560
- 210 Purgatory Rd Middletown, RI$308K31.51,261
- 223 Purgatory Rd UNIT 223 Middletown, RI$269K21560
- 223 Purgatory Rd Middletown, RI$284K21600
- 222 Purgatory Rd Middletown, RI$270K311,032
- 225 Purgatory Rd UNIT 225 Middletown, RI$278K21560
- 225 Purgatory Rd Middletown, RI$302K21560
- 280 Allston Ave Middletown, RI$442K31.51,176
- 203 Purgatory Rd Middletown, RI$379K211,100
- 228 Purgatory Rd Middletown, RI$304K211,010
- 279 Allston Ave Middletown, RI$498K421,885
- 197 Purgatory Rd Middletown, RI$374K622,136
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!