244 Christian St, Philadelphia, PA 19147Studio, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Queen Village is one of the most beautiful and sought-after neighborhoods in Philadelphia. With its tree-lined streets, many parks and playgrounds, and myriad cafes, pubs, restaurants and markets, it has been rated a "Walker's Paradise" by WalkScore.com. It is also conveniently located near I-95, I-676, the Ben Franklin Bridge, the neighborhoods of Society Hill, Old City, and The Italian Market. Learn more at the Queen Village Neighborhood Association (QVNA) web site.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $531,000
- Price/sqft: $177
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2132552514
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 244 Christian Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pennsport-Whitman-Queen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.5% lower than in Philadelphia, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pennsport-Whitman-Queen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pennsport-Whitman-Queen home values.
- 246 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$444K311,856
- 242 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$368K411,614
- 901 S 3rd St Philadelphia, PA$446K------
- 240 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$291K311,278
- 909 S 3rd St Philadelphia, PA$324K31.51,020
- 911 S 3rd St Philadelphia, PA$285K----1,020
- 913 S 3rd St Philadelphia, PA$288K311,020
- 915 S 3rd St Philadelphia, PA$269K----900
- 300 Christian St Philadelphia, PA------2,346
- 238 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$806K33.51,776
- 903 S Bodine St Philadelphia, PA$345K----879
- 917 S 3rd St Philadelphia, PA$256K----720
- 234 Christian St # B Philadelphia, PA$455K31.51,400
- 234 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$270K31.52,196
- 904 S 3rd St Philadelphia, PA$161K----1,027
- 906 S 3rd St Philadelphia, PA$287K----1,079
- 905 S Bodine St Philadelphia, PA$346K----867
- 243 Montrose St APT D Philadelphia, PA$262K121,187
- 243 Montrose St APT A Philadelphia, PA$289K23902
- 243 Montrose St APT B Philadelphia, PA$269K12910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!