244 Dean St, Norton, MA 027663 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Unfinished basement
- Screened in large porch, large surround decking with privacy fencing
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 2,338 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: M:037 L:023-01
- Zillow Home ID: 56862631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 244 Dean Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02766 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Norton, and 50.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02766 home values.
- 246 Dean St Norton, MA$187K21848
- 248 Dean St Norton, MA$254K521,343
- 238 Dean St Norton, MA$252K21.51,316
- 242 Dean St Norton, MA$192K311,008
- 218 Dean St Norton, MA$198K211,328
- 260 Dean St Norton, MA$262K32.51,676
- 236 Dean St Norton, MA$273K31.51,854
- 226 Dean St Norton, MA$249K311,800
- 262 Dean St Norton, MA$273K311,740
- 241 Dean St Norton, MA$250K311,084
- 264 Dean St Norton, MA$360K422,048
- 220 Dean St Norton, MA$254K311,522
- 243 Dean St Norton, MA$313K321,616
- 239 Dean St Norton, MA$354K32.51,872
- 237 Dean St Norton, MA$224K311,336
- 266 Dean St Norton, MA$223K411,280
- 235 Dean St Norton, MA$260K321,547
- 222 Dean St Norton, MA$207K21924
- 272 Dean St Norton, MA$182K11814
- 233 Dean St Norton, MA$255K31.51,547
Nearby Schools in Norton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.