- Lot: 1.16 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 856 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $90,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $88
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Dirt Floor, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Circular, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,028 sqft
- Parcel #: R01828
- Zillow Home ID: 57854134
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $118-244K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06424 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Town of East Hampton as a whole. Among 06424 homes, this home is valued 33.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06424, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.3% less than in Town of East Hampton, and 1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06424 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of East Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06424 home values.
|242R E High St East Hampton, CT||$203K||4||1||1,638|
|222 E High St East Hampton, CT||$220K||2||1.5||1,531|
|223 E High St East Hampton, CT||$211K||3||1.5||1,540|
|233 E High St East Hampton, CT||$204K||4||2||1,612|
|227 E High St East Hampton, CT||$160K||2||1||1,168|
|255 E High St East Hampton, CT||$178K||3||1||1,282|
|217 E High St East Hampton, CT||$402K||3||2.5||2,766|
|260 E High St East Hampton, CT||$195K||--||--||--|
|229 E High St East Hampton, CT||$176K||3||1||1,064|
|7 Aarons Way East Hampton, CT||$362K||4||2.5||3,066|
|5 Aarons Way East Hampton, CT||$261K||3||2||1,548|
|220 E High St East Hampton, CT||$205K||3||2||1,269|
|6 Aarons Way East Hampton, CT||$289K||3||2.5||2,100|
|207 E High St East Hampton, CT||$307K||3||2.5||2,363|
|3 Aarons Way East Hampton, CT||$328K||3||2.5||2,585|
|4 Aarons Way East Hampton, CT||$344K||4||4||2,688|
|211 E High St East Hampton, CT||$344K||3||2.5||1,976|
|237 E High St East Hampton, CT||$200K||4||2||1,404|
|209 E High St East Hampton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|242 E High St East Hampton, CT||$133K||1||1||720|
Nearby Schools in Town of East Hampton
10, 122.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!