- Built in 2005
- 9 days on Zillow
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $135
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $114,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: 08885924
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 3rd Level, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ Office, Additional Sales Information \ Pre-Foreclosure, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Office, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 6-10 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ 2nd Level, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Exterior Property Features \ End Unit, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ 2nd Floor Laundry, Interior Property Features \ Wood Laminate Floors, Kitchen Flooring \ Porcelain Tile, Kitchen Level \ 2nd Level, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Level \ 2nd Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 3rd Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Estimated, Status \ New, Type of House \ Townhouse-2 Story, Water \ Lake Michigan
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,875 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 0613352083
- Zillow Home ID: 67857494
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $313K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60120 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 1.7% decrease for Bartlett as a whole. Among 60120 homes, this home is 49.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 298.1% greater than in Bartlett, and 616.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60120 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60120 home values.
|29W383 Old Lake St Elgin, IL||--||--||--||--|
|445 Lela Ln Bartlett, IL||$495K||--||2.5||3,640|
|29W448 Old Lake St Elgin, IL||$345K||--||2||1,486|
|29 Old Lake St #W383 Elgin, IL||$168K||--||1.5||1,018|
|29W470 Old Lake St Elgin, IL||$304K||--||1.5||1,667|
|439 Lela Ln Bartlett, IL||$423K||--||1.5||3,305|
|29 Old Lake St #W340 Elgin, IL||$410K||--||2.5||2,958|
|433 Lela Ln Bartlett, IL||$408K||4||2.5||3,530|
|29W460 Old Lake St Elgin, IL||$501K||4||3.5||3,356|
|29W460 Old Lake St Elgin, IL||$1.22M||4||3.5||3,356|
|605 Olive Pkwy Bartlett, IL||$401K||--||2.5||3,537|
|317 Old Lake St Streamwood, IL||$602K||--||4||3,892|
|704 Red Oak Dr Bartlett, IL||$354K||--||2.5||2,182|
|29W348 Old Lake St Elgin, IL||$625K||--||3.5||3,610|
|427 Lela Ln Bartlett, IL||$453K||--||2.5||3,537|
|11 Cranberry Ct Streamwood, IL||$527K||--||3.5||3,727|
|9 Cranberry Ct Streamwood, IL||$603K||4||4||4,333|
|611 Olive Pkwy Bartlett, IL||$396K||--||2.5||3,212|
|712 Red Oak Ct Bartlett, IL||$352K||--||2.5||2,448|
|708 Red Oak Ct Bartlett, IL||$348K||3||2||2,111|
Nearby Schools in Bartlett
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!