This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1915
- Views: 988 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $117,000
- Parking: On street
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Partially Finished, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Conveniences \ Commuter Bus, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ None, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior Condition \ Partially Updated, Foundation Size Source \ Owner, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Condition \ Updated, Laundry Room Access \ None, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ On Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,850 sqft
- Parcel #: M:158 B:0798 L:01000
- Zillow Home ID: 57960776
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $125-193K.
Market guideZillow predicts Fair Haven home values will fall 5.8% next year, compared to a 6.2% fall for New Haven as a whole. Among Fair Haven homes, this home is valued 42.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fair Haven, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.3% greater than in New Haven, and 378.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fair Haven home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fair Haven home values.
- 154 Front St2 beds, 1 baths
1,092 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1987
|240 Lombard St New Haven, CT||$174K||6||3||3,032|
|170 Atwater St East Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|249 Lombard St New Haven, CT||$175K||6||3||3,058|
|239 Lombard St New Haven, CT||$120K||3||1.5||1,372|
|Lombard St New Haven, CT||$120K||3||1||1,372|
|243 Lombard St New Haven, CT||$120K||3||1.1||1,184|
|252 Lombard St New Haven, CT||$171K||8||3||2,850|
|248 Lombard St New Haven, CT||$171K||6||3||2,850|
|256 Lombard St New Haven, CT||--||2||1||875|
|253 Lombard St New Haven, CT||$200K||4||4||3,022|
|160 Atwater St New Haven, CT||$156K||6||2||2,759|
|259 Lombard St # 2 New Haven, CT||--||3||1||--|
|227 Lombard St New Haven, CT||$162K||4||1||1,472|
|156 Atwater St New Haven, CT||$161K||6||2||2,858|
|260 Lombard St New Haven, CT||$181K||6||3||2,846|
|257 Lombard St New Haven, CT||--||3||1||2,853|
|163 Atwater St New Haven, CT||$196K||7||3||3,431|
|223 Lombard St New Haven, CT||$168K||3||2||1,660|
|222 Lombard St New Haven, CT||$213K||6||4||3,276|
|159 Atwater St New Haven, CT||$171K||6||3||3,152|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!