244 Webster Ave APT 2L, Jersey City, NJ 073072 beds, 2 baths, 888 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Cooling: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 888 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2136573832
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 244 Webster Avenue APT 2L
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.9% greater than in Jersey City, and 35.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jersey City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Heights home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292