244 Yellow Pine Dr, Bolingbrook, IL 604403 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space, 227 sqft
- Fully landscaped, Granite Counters
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1202094260080000
- Zillow Home ID: 5398926
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 244 Yellow Pine Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60440 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 81.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.8% greater than in Bolingbrook, and 1011.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60440 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bolingbrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60440 home values.
- 240 Yellow Pine Dr Bolingbrook, IL$163K--1.51,760
- 248 Yellow Pine Dr Bolingbrook, IL$126K--11,768
- 236 Yellow Pine Dr Bolingbrook, IL$167K--11,768
- 252 Yellow Pine Dr Bolingbrook, IL$106K321,443
- 241 Whitewater Dr Bolingbrook, IL$210K--2.52,610
- 245 Whitewater Dr Bolingbrook, IL$185K--22,220
- 237 Whitewater Dr Bolingbrook, IL$181K--21,740
- 249 Whitewater Dr Bolingbrook, IL$187K--21,740
- 233 Whitewater Dr Bolingbrook, IL$162K432,200
- 232 Yellow Pine Dr Bolingbrook, IL$173K321,441
- 256 Yellow Pine Dr Bolingbrook, IL$169K--11,456
- 245 Yellow Pine Dr Bolingbrook, IL$164K--11,768
- 249 Yellow Pine Dr Bolingbrook, IL$164K--1.51,760
- 241 Yellow Pine Dr Bolingbrook, IL$141K--11,441
- 253 Whitewater Dr Bolingbrook, IL$211K42.52,610
- 253 Yellow Pine Dr Bolingbrook, IL$138K--11,441
- 229 Whitewater Dr Bolingbrook, IL$185K--2.51,948
- 228 Yellow Pine Dr Bolingbrook, IL$162K31.51,760
- 260 Yellow Pine Dr Bolingbrook, IL$165K--1.51,760
- 237 Yellow Pine Dr Bolingbrook, IL$141K--11,441
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.