2440 E 98th Ave, Thornton, CO 802294 beds, 2 baths, 1,908 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $120,500
- Price/sqft: $63
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 328 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,908 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: R0040091
- Zillow Home ID: 12972723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2440 E 98th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80229, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.6% greater than in Thornton, and 102.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80229 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Thornton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80229 home values.
- 2450 E 98th Ave Thornton, CO$189K321,047
- 9782 Josephine St Thornton, CO$196K421,728
- 2420 E 98th Ave Thornton, CO$185K321,451
- 9772 Josephine St Thornton, CO$184K311,070
- 2441 E 98th Ave Thornton, CO$213K422,027
- 2451 E 98th Ave Thornton, CO$150K411,058
- 9802 Josephine St Thornton, CO$168K411,058
- 9762 Josephine St Thornton, CO$139K311,451
- 2460 E 98th Ave Thornton, CO$199K421,728
- 2461 E 98th Ave Thornton, CO$175K311,451
- 2442 E 98th Pl Thornton, CO$214K321,971
- 2452 E 98th Pl Thornton, CO$195K421,058
- 9751 Josephine St Thornton, CO$188K311,728
- 9761 Josephine St Thornton, CO$164K311,047
- 9752 Josephine St Thornton, CO$194K311,728
- 9741 Josephine St Thornton, CO$171K321,451
- 9812 Josephine St Thornton, CO--522,000
- 2481 E 98th Ave Thornton, CO$195K321,047
- 2462 E 98th Pl Thornton, CO$225K522,422
- 2480 E 98th Ave Thornton, CO$188K321,451
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.