2440 Louis Ave, Brentwood, MO 631445 beds, 4 baths, 3,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 9/14 12pm-2pm
- Lot: 10,759 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- 184 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 14047638
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,248 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 179
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 21K620375
- Zillow Home ID: 2785640
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2440 Louis Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63144 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.8% greater than in Brentwood, and 85.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63144 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brentwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63144 home values.
- 2444 Louis Ave Brentwood, MO$149K21990
- 2438 Louis Ave Brentwood, MO$205K321,270
- 2450 Louis Ave Brentwood, MO$159K311,115
- 2424 Mari Kay Ct Brentwood, MO$194K321,044
- 8300 Rosalie Ave Brentwood, MO$156K311,044
- 2422 Mari Kay Ct Brentwood, MO$149K311,044
- 2449 Louis Ave Brentwood, MO$174K21960
- 8302 Rosalie Ave Brentwood, MO$135K211,044
- 2466 Louis Ave Brentwood, MO$240K311,340
- 2429 Mari Kay Ct Brentwood, MO$162K321,044
- 2451 Louis Ave Brentwood, MO$118K211,106
- 8304 Rosalie Ave Brentwood, MO$164K31.51,044
- 2457 Louis Ave Brentwood, MO$179K321,478
- 2420 Mari Kay Ct Brentwood, MO$129K311,044
- 2468 Louis Ave Brentwood, MO$205K31.51,470
- 2427 Mari Kay Ct Brentwood, MO$205K321,044
- 2461 Louis Ave Brentwood, MO$158K21962
- 8306 Rosalie Ave Brentwood, MO$157K31.51,045
- 2499 Melvin Ave Brentwood, MO$145K311,036
- 4 Marblehead Dr Brentwood, MO$116K21840
Nearby Schools in Brentwood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!