A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,156 sqft
- Built in 1968
- Views: 508 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $38,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $31
- Additional Bedroom: Master Bdrm Split
- Architecture: Ranch
- Assoc Rules/Info: Prof Managed
- Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N: N
- Association & Fees: HOA Paid: Monthly
- Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc: Y
- Association Fee Incl: Blanket Ins Policy
- Association Fee Incl: Common Area Maint
- Association Fee Incl: Exterior Mnt of Unit
- Association Fee Incl: Roof Repair
- Basement Description: None
- Building Style: String
- Community Pool
- Near Bus Stop
- Const - Finish: Painted
- Construction: Block
- Contingent: AWC
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Dining Area: Breakfast Bar
- Dining Area: Eat-in Kitchen
- Dwelling Type: Townhouse
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Childrens Play Area
- Exterior Stories: 1
- Fencing: Block
- Fireplace: No Fireplace
- Flooring: Carpet
- Flooring: Linoleum
- Heating: Electric Heat
- High School: Central
- Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full: Full
- Landscaping: Grass Front
- Laundry: Dryer Included
- Laundry: Inside Laundry
- Laundry: Washer Included
- Master Bathroom: Full Bth Master Bdrm
- Other Rooms: Great Room
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Parking: Separate Strge Area
- Pool - Private: No Pool
- Property Description: North/South Exposure
- Roofing: Comp Shingle
- Services: City Services
- Sewer: Sewer - Public
- Source Apx Lot SqFt: County Assessor
- Source of SqFt: County Assessor
- Spa: None
- Special Listing Cond: Short Sale Aprvl Req
- Status: Active
- Tax Municipality: Maricopa - COUNTY
- Unit Style: All on One Level
- Utilities: APS
- Utilities: SW Gas
- Water: City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,244 sqft
- Parcel #: 11046178
- Zillow Home ID: 7519680
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $70-164K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phoenix, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21% greater than in Phoenix Metro, and 168.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.