- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 37 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,318 all time views
- 45 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $172,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $182
- MLS #: 150004562
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 275 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Bedrooms # \ 3, # Carport \ 0, ACCESS \ Public, FENCED \ Full, FOUNDATION \ Concrete\Crawl Space, # Half Baths \ 0, GREEN FEATURES \ None, ADJOINS \ Street, HOA AMENITIES \ No Amenities, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ None, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ N\A, VIEW \ Trees, SPRINKLERS \ Full Sprinklers, TOPOGRAPHY \ Level, UTILITIES \ Electricity, Special Condition of Sale \ None, OTHER ROOMS \ None, FAMILY ROOM \ None, LANDSCAPED \ Partially Landscaped, LIVING ROOM \ Family Rm Combo, Stories \ 1 Story, UTILITIES \ City\County Water, SPRINKLERS \ Drip-Full, Type of Property \ Site\Stick Built, KITCHEN \ Electric Range, EXTERIOR \ Masonite, WATER HEATER \ Electric, Baths #Full or 3\4 \ 1, # Garage \ 1, MASTER BEDROOM \ None, HEATING\COOLING \ Oil, Elementary School \ Hunter Lake, UTILITIES \ City Sewer, UTILITIES \ Water Meter Installed, UTILITIES \ Telephone, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1)
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 01008119
- Zillow Home ID: 7260397
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-220K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Southwest home values will rise 8.6% next year, compared to a 9.6% increase for Reno as a whole. Among Southwest homes, this home is 28.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 49.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.7% less than in Reno, and 6.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest home values.
|2421 Riviera St Reno, NV||$276K||2||2||1,850|
|2461 Riviera St Reno, NV||$236K||3||2||1,176|
|2401 Riviera St Reno, NV||$143K||2||1||1,021|
|2460 Idlewild Dr Reno, NV||$258K||3||1.5||1,340|
|2480 Idlewild Dr Reno, NV||$288K||3||1.5||1,776|
|2485 Riviera St Reno, NV||$229K||3||2||1,201|
|2460 Riviera St Reno, NV||$203K||2||1||1,092|
|2440 Idlewild Dr Reno, NV||$221K||2||2||997|
|2440 Riviera St Reno, NV||$189K||2||2||950|
|2500 Idlewild Dr Reno, NV||$304K||3||2||1,794|
|2470 Riviera St Reno, NV||$275K||3||2||1,589|
|2381 Riviera St Reno, NV||$221K||2||1||1,198|
|2420 Riviera St Reno, NV||$226K||3||1||1,224|
|2501 Riviera St Reno, NV||$240K||3||2||1,260|
|2420 Idlewild Dr Reno, NV||$258K||3||2||1,353|
|2520 Idlewild Dr Reno, NV||$256K||3||2||1,327|
|2390 Riviera St Reno, NV||$247K||3||2||1,476|
|2480 Riviera St Reno, NV||$348K||5||2.5||2,549|
|1585 Elizabeth St Reno, NV||$236K||3||2||1,240|
|2361 Riviera St Reno, NV||$189K||2||1||1,022|
Nearby Schools in Reno
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!