- Lot: 8,842 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 599 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,659 all time views
- 49 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006
- Price/sqft: $47
- MLS #: 21255296
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Architectural Style \ Two Story, Heat \ ForcedAir, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Foundation \ Slab, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Porch \ Open Porch, Exterior \ Vinyl With Brick, Exterior Amenities \ Pool Community, Master Bedroom Description \ Garden Tub, Ownership Interest Types \ PlannedUnitDev, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 491024109022000700
- Zillow Home ID: 88919200
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $179K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46239 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46239 homes, this home is 22.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 34.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46239, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 15.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46239 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46239 home values.
|2448 Greythorne Dr Indianapolis, IN||$142K||3||2||2,045|
|2436 Greythorne Dr Indianapolis, IN||$134K||--||1||1,774|
|2456 Greythorne Dr Indianapolis, IN||$162K||--||1.5||3,182|
|7647 Cole Wood Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$166K||--||1.5||3,274|
|Common Property Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|2464 Greythorne Dr Indianapolis, IN||$150K||--||1.5||2,504|
|7663 Cole Wood Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$197K||--||1.5||3,970|
|2451 Greythorne Dr Indianapolis, IN||$172K||--||1.5||3,180|
|2470 Greythorne Dr Indianapolis, IN||$145K||3||2.5||2,470|
|7675 Cole Wood Blvd Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|7648 Cole Wood Blvd Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|7635 Greythorne Ct Indianapolis, IN||$158K||--||1||2,354|
|7640 Greythorne Ct Indianapolis, IN||$175K||4||2.5||3,820|
|2504 Greythorne Dr Indianapolis, IN||$127K||3||2||1,640|
|7634 Cole Wood Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$175K||--||1.5||3,762|
|2444 Cole Branch Ct Indianapolis, IN||$161K||4||2.5||2,640|
|2349 Cole Wood Cir Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|Common Property Zionsville, IN||--||--||--||--|
|7641 Greythorne Ct Indianapolis, IN||$183K||--||1.5||3,668|
|7559 Cole Wood Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$137K||--||1||2,160|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!