2444 Clay St, San Francisco, CA 94115
Sold on 11/30/12: $1,800,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow373
- Parcel #0612 037
- Room Count8
- # Stories4.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15074104
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,917,867||$1.71M – $2.19M||-$58,495||$958||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$5,497/mo||$2.5K – $7.8K/mo||+$48||$2.75||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Pacific Heights home values will increase 5.2% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Pacific Heights homes, this home is valued 29.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pacific Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.7% lower than in San Francisco, and 81.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 2444 Clay Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- San Francisco Public Montessori School (assigned) None 0.1 mi
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 0.6 mi
- Sherman Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- Marina Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.7 mi
- Lilienthal (Claire) Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Galileo High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005