2444 S Hutchinson St, Philadelphia, PA 191483 beds, 1 bath, 940 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1929
- 27 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: May 2007 for $106,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- MLS #: 6436214
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 940 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 47
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 393478300
- Zillow Home ID: 10392731
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2444 S Hutchinson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Philadelphia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% less than in Philadelphia, and 31.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Philadelphia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Philadelphia home values.
- 2439 N 10th St Philadelphia, PA------2,064
- 2439 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA$79K31990
- 2439 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA$78K31990
- 2439 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA$197K31990
- 2442 S Hutchinson St Philadelphia, PA$128K311,120
- 2437 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA$152K31990
- 2443 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA$167K31990
- 2435 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA$151K31990
- 2448 S Hutchinson St Philadelphia, PA$147K311,876
- 2438 S Hutchinson St Philadelphia, PA$115K31940
- 2433 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA$151K31990
- 2447 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA$163K31990
- 2434 S Hutchinson St Philadelphia, PA$129K31964
- 2452 S Hutchinson St Philadelphia, PA$108K31940
- 2431 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA$154K31990
- 2449 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA$152K31990
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!