2446 Afton Ln, Charlotte, NC 282084 beds, 1 bath, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $49,000
- Price/sqft: $34
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Off street
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 06110320
- Zillow Home ID: 6174765
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2446 Afton Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westerly Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.5% lower than in Charlotte, and 2.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Westerly Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westerly Hills home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,422 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 2007
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 2452 Afton Ln Charlotte, NC$70K311,212
- 2440 Afton Ln Charlotte, NC$97K421,327
- 2436 Afton Ln Charlotte, NC$65K21975
- 4210 Mckinley Dr Charlotte, NC$61K21975
- 2500 Thornton Rd Charlotte, NC$58K32950
- 2512 Thornton Rd Charlotte, NC$62K21950
- 4216 Mckinley Dr Charlotte, NC$240K433,265
- 2433 Afton Ln Charlotte, NC$91K421,275
- 2449 Afton Ln Charlotte, NC$58K21975
- 2432 Afton Ln Charlotte, NC$57K21975
- 2520 Thornton Rd Charlotte, NC$90K311,550
- 2455 Afton Ln Charlotte, NC$58K21950
- 2428 Afton Ln Charlotte, NC$56K21975
- 2521 Alleghany St Charlotte, NC$80K311,015
- 2515 Alleghany St Charlotte, NC$71K311,250
- 4226 Mckinley Dr Charlotte, NC$63K31.51,206
- 2427 Afton Ln Charlotte, NC$57K31975
- 2509 Alleghany St Charlotte, NC$83K311,014
- 2501 Alleghany St Charlotte, NC$56K21950
- 2424 Afton Ln Charlotte, NC$59K21900
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!