2446 E Valley St, Seattle, WA 981122 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $593,500
- Price/sqft: $540
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: City, Mountain
- Hardwood Floors
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 5015001145
- Zillow Home ID: 48941300
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2446 E Valley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madison Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17% lower than in Seattle, and 33.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Madison Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Valley home values.
- 2442 E Valley St Seattle, WA$468K211,060
- 809 26th Ave E Seattle, WA--------
- 811 26th Ave E Seattle, WA$757K331,770
- 2438 E Valley St Seattle, WA$411K21820
- 2443 E Aloha St Seattle, WA$534K211,070
- 2449 E Aloha St Seattle, WA$518K211,410
- 2447 E Valley St Seattle, WA$672K41.751,390
- 2437 E Aloha St Seattle, WA$506K31.51,330
- 2441 E Valley St Seattle, WA$435K31980
- 2434 E Valley St Seattle, WA$764K332,250
- 781 26th Ave E Seattle, WA$530K332,035
- 2437 E Valley St Seattle, WA$704K22.751,780
- 2433 E Aloha St Seattle, WA$512K21920
- 2600 E Valley St Seattle, WA$898K332,660
- 814 26th Ave E Seattle, WA$464K221,200
- 2430 E Valley St Seattle, WA$736K32.751,560
- 2433 E Valley St Seattle, WA$844K43.752,060
- 751 26th Ave E Seattle, WA$835K332,622
- 707 26th Ave E Seattle, WA$478K11740
- 2601 E Aloha St Seattle, WA$557K11.751,180
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!