- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2447 Catalina, Laguna Beach, CA 926512 beds, 3 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $3,300,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: City, Water
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 2123898932
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2447 Catalina
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92651, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.9% lower than in Laguna Beach, and 70.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92651 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Laguna Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92651 home values.
- 2447 Catalina Laguna Beach, CA$2.21M22.5--
- 2400 Glenneyre St Laguna Beach, CA--Studio----
- 2444 Glenneyre St Laguna Beach, CA$1.48M------
- 2440 Glenneyre St Laguna Beach, CA$1.58M------
- 2474 Glenneyre St Laguna Beach, CA$1.25M221,200
- 2430 Glenneyre St Laguna Beach, CA$1.48M221,986
- 360 Upland Rd Laguna Beach, CA$5.87M54.54,600
- 2482 Glenneyre St Laguna Beach, CA$1.43M33.51,954
- 2420 Glenneyre St Laguna Beach, CA$1.29M321,752
- 2492 Glenneyre St Laguna Beach, CA$2.55M------
- 460 Alta Vista Way Laguna Beach, CA$1.26M321,290
- 2410 Glenneyre St Laguna Beach, CA$1.5M321,736
- 454 Alta Vista Way Laguna Beach, CA$1.26M311,020
- 2420 Glenneyre St Laguna Beach, CA$928K321,752
- 2399 San Clemente St Laguna Beach, CA$1.53M32.52,831
- 2475 Glenneyre St Laguna Beach, CA$1.87M76.754,350
- 2510 Glenneyre St Laguna Beach, CA$1.85M33.53,029
- 2518 Pala Way Laguna Beach, CA$1.77M33.51,694
- 350 Arch St Laguna Beach, CA$965K421,103
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292