- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2447 Solar Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900463 beds, 2 baths, 2,023 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $2,125,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: City
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Marble, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Parking Type: Driveway, Parking Type: Garage, View Type: Canyon
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,023 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 145
- Parcel #: 5571032005
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20803233
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2447 Solar Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% greater than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2443 Solar Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.39M322,040
- 2433 Solar Dr West Hollywood, CA$1.19M321,452
- 2451 Solar Dr West Hollywood, CA$1.26M221,642
- 2427 Solar Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.79M322,098
- 2457 Solar Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.74M343,576
- 2530 Astral Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.59M121,500
- 2425 Solar Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.08M332,260
- 2394 Astral Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.47M322,116
- 2419 Solar Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.49M333,594
- 2463 Solar Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.15M454,440
- 2520 Astral Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.2M222,541
- 2500 Astral Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.41M221,804
- 2534 Astral Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.24M211,631
- 2456 Astral Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.77M331,834
- 2540 Astral Dr West Hollywood, CA$1.56M322,178
- 2541 Astral Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.83M332,817
- 2434 Solar Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.03M221,617
- 2406 Astral Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.52M554,001
- 2421 Solar Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.23M323,024
- 2510 Astral Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.21M643,138
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!