2448 Crystal Dr, Santa Clara, CA 950513 beds, 2 baths, 897 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $396
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 273 sqft
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 897 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 21620026
- Zillow Home ID: 19552787
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2448 Crystal Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95051, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% lower than in Santa Clara, and 20.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95051 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95051 home values.
- 2448 Crystal Dr # 0 Santa Clara, CA$532K32897
- 2444 Crystal Dr Santa Clara, CA$611K31897
- 2454 Crystal Dr Santa Clara, CA$615K31897
- 3071 Monroe St Santa Clara, CA$592K31897
- 3069 Monroe St Santa Clara, CA$544K21754
- 2434 Crystal Dr Santa Clara, CA$571K21754
- 2458 Crystal Dr Santa Clara, CA$726K321,077
- 3081 Monroe St Santa Clara, CA$590K31897
- 3065 Monroe St Santa Clara, CA$922K311,381
- 2455 Crystal Dr Santa Clara, CA$978K421,617
- 2459 Crystal Dr Santa Clara, CA$695K311,113
- 3091 Monroe St Santa Clara, CA$585K31897
- 2424 Crystal Dr Santa Clara, CA$585K31897
- 2464 Crystal Dr Santa Clara, CA$617K31897
- 3061 Monroe St Santa Clara, CA$610K32897
- 2445 Crystal Dr Santa Clara, CA$590K31897
- 2461 Crystal Dr Santa Clara, CA$620K31897
- 2435 Crystal Dr Santa Clara, CA$580K31897
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.