- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2448 Tulip St, Philadelphia, PA 191253 beds, 1 bath, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1875
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $82,500
- Price/sqft: $79
- Finished basement
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Lot depth: 52
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 311248500
- Zillow Home ID: 10323355
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2448 Tulip Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kensington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.8% higher than in Philadelphia, and 121.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kensington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kensington home values.
- 2450 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$252K311,040
- 2446 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$200K21.51,100
- 2452 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$226K21.5812
- 2442-2444 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$178K311,008
- 2215-2217 E Hagert St Philadelphia, PA------20,418
- 2454 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$226K22840
- 2456 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$163K31840
- 2440 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$207K311,176
- 2458 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$182K22952
- 2216 E Letterly St Philadelphia, PA$148K31765
- 2213 E Hagert St Philadelphia, PA$227K31.51,440
- 2214 E Letterly St Philadelphia, PA$144K31765
- 2437 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$152K31924
- 2211 E Hagert St Philadelphia, PA$206K311,259
- 2435 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$146K31896
- 2439 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$164K21994
- 2433 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$151K31884
- 2212 E Letterly St Philadelphia, PA$235K----1,938
- 2441 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$223K311,200
- 2431 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$195K311,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!