245-247 56th St NE, Washington, DC 200196 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Parcel #: 5249 0158
- Zillow Home ID: 71721443
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 245-247 56th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Corner, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 131.5% greater than in Washington, and 91.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Corner home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Corner home values.
- 241 56th St NE Washington, DC$207K321,248
- 251 56th St NE Washington, DC$186K22.5800
- 253 56th St NE Washington, DC$159K22800
- 239 56th St NE Washington, DC$198K21800
- 257 56th St NE Washington, DC$176K21800
- 235 56th St NE Washington, DC$185K21800
- 259 56th St NE Washington, DC$163K21930
- 233 56th St NE Washington, DC$193K311,040
- 230-232 56th Pl NE Washington, DC$329K531,920
- 263 56th St NE Washington, DC$175K21800
- 236 56th Pl NE Washington, DC$160K21800
- 229 56th St NE Washington, DC$200K31800
- 224 56th Pl NE Washington, DC$169K31671
- 238 56th Pl NE Washington, DC$157K21800
- 220 56th Pl NE Washington, DC--Studio--641
- 265 56th St NE Washington, DC$171K21800
- 242 56th Pl NE Washington, DC$178K21800
- 227 56th St NE Washington, DC$292K32.51,504
- 244 56th Pl NE Washington, DC$233K32.51,600
- 269 56th St NE Washington, DC$189K21.5800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!