- Lot: 4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,934 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $1
- Price/sqft: $252
- MLS #: 210468
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Exterior Amenities \ Privacy, Exterior Amenities \ Outbuilding, Exterior Amenities \ Landscaped, Appliances Incl \ Cooktop, Exterior \ Clapboard, Floor \ Ceramic, Insulation \ Fiberglass, Views \ Scenic, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Title V \ Unk, Well Detail \ Drilled, Sewer \ Private, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Construction \ Wood Frame, Heat\Cool \ Hot Water, Views \ Distant, Garage \ 2 Car, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged, Fuel \ Oil, Garage \ Oversized, Easement \ Unk, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Basement \ Finished-Partially, Region \ Berkshire - North, Heat\Cool \ Multizone, Water \ Private, Interior Amenities \ Interior Balcony, Garage \ Auto Opener, Appliances Incl \ Range Hood, Hot Water \ On Demand, Lot Description \ Paved Drive, Heat\Cool \ Boiler, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,374 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:152.0 B:0010
- Zillow Home ID: 56819670
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $354-850K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01267 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Town of Williamstown as a whole. Among 01267 homes, this home is 102.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 54.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01267, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Williamstown, and 57.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01267 home values.
|261 Bee Hill Rd Williamstown, MA||$474K||4||2.5||2,100|
|240 Bee Hill Rd Williamstown, MA||$632K||3||3||2,978|
|223 Bee Hill Rd Williamstown, MA||$620K||5||2.5||2,856|
|206 Bee Hill Rd Williamstown, MA||$608K||4||2.5||2,709|
|135 Bee Hill Rd Williamstown, MA||$407K||3||3||2,010|
|533 Cold Spring Rd Williamstown, MA||$179K||2||1||1,029|
|128 Bee Hill Rd Williamstown, MA||$601K||3||2.5||3,456|
|175 Bee Hill Rd Williamstown, MA||$1.22M||6||5||3,392|
|518 Cold Spring Rd Williamstown, MA||$288K||1||1.5||1,574|
|534 Cold Spring Rd Williamstown, MA||$353K||3||2||1,568|
|118 Bee Hill Rd Williamstown, MA||$657K||4||2.5||4,000|
|93 Bee Hill Rd Williamstown, MA||$608K||4||5||3,388|
|76 Bee Hill Rd Williamstown, MA||$261K||3||1||1,180|
|380 Cold Spring Rd Williamstown, MA||$239K||3||1.5||1,170|
|61 Bee Hill Rd Williamstown, MA||$531K||4||2.5||2,462|
|40 Flora Glen Rd Williamstown, MA||$493K||2||2.5||2,406|
|555 Bee Hill Rd Williamstown, MA||$2.1M||7||6||3,707|
|287 Cold Spring Rd Williamstown, MA||$1.14M||4||5||6,689|
|39 Thornliebank Cir Williamstown, MA||$430K||3||2.5||2,357|
|811 Cold Spring Rd Williamstown, MA||$375K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Town of Williamstown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded2.0 mi
7-12 & ungraded2.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded8.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.