- Built in 1968
- Views: 476 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $88,538
- Last sale price/sqft: $89
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Storage Space, Condo Type \ First Floor, Cooling System \ None, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Feature \ Storage Area, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Laminate, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Eight Plex, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 126
- Floor size: 992 sqft
- Parcel #: M:120 B:84E L:A14
- Zillow Home ID: 58870697
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $54-178K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06795 homes, this home is valued 61.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06795, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% lower than in Watertown, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06795 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Watertown.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (124)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 245 Cherry Ave|
Nearby Schools in Watertown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!