- Built in 1968
- 52 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,788 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $292
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $62,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: W1075450
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven\Range, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Property Type \ Residential, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Year Built Desc \ Town Records, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Last Status \ Under Deposit, Park Garage Type \ Assigned, Amenities Included \ Gardening Area, Cooling System \ None, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Neighborhood \ Watertown (135), Laundry Room Info \ Basement, Condo Type \ Second Floor, Complex Restrictions \ Other, Mill Rate \ 29.1200, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 126
- Floor size: 774 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:120 B:84E L:E22
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 58870728
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $54-145K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06795 homes, this home is 70.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 37.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06795, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% lower than in Watertown, and 34.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06795 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Watertown.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (124)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 245 Cherry Ave|
Nearby Schools in Watertown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!