A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 128 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $138
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_COMMON \ Window AC, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEA_COMMON \ Gas, HEA_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MF_TYPE \ 3 Family - 3 Units Side by Side, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Kitchen, RMS_COMMON \ Living Room, RMS_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,538 sqft
- Parcel #: M:038 P:012A
- Zillow Home ID: 103664451
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-410K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02150 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Chelsea as a whole. Among 02150 homes, this home is valued 51.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02150, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in Chelsea, and 24.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02150 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chelsea.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02150 home values.
|243 Chestnut St Chelsea, MA||$350K||5||3||2,538|
|237 Chestnut St Chelsea, MA||$433K||9||3||3,528|
|239 Chestnut St Chelsea, MA||$435K||9||3||3,528|
|244 Chestnut St Chelsea, MA||$397K||9||3||3,433|
|235 Chestnut St Chelsea, MA||$426K||9||3||3,272|
|208 Cherry St Chelsea, MA||$315K||--||--||--|
|233 Chestnut St Chelsea, MA||$422K||8||3||2,655|
|231 Chestnut St Chelsea, MA||$429K||8||3||3,048|
|16 5th St Chelsea, MA||$1.03M||--||--||7,758|
|234 Chestnut St Chelsea, MA||$387K||9||3||3,054|
|15 5th St APT 5 Chelsea, MA||$356K||Studio||1||--|
|253 Chestnut St Chelsea, MA||$614K||--||--||7,078|
|230 Chestnut St Chelsea, MA||$443K||9||3||4,164|
|227 Chestnut St Chelsea, MA||$507K||6||3||4,311|
|192 Cherry St Chelsea, MA||$309K||--||--||--|
|225 Chestnut St Chelsea, MA||$490K||9||3||3,896|
|17 5th St Chelsea, MA||$422K||--||--||2,556|
|466 Broadway Chelsea, MA||$3.08M||--||--||18,000|
|466 Broadway APT 12 Chelsea, MA||$338K||1||1||--|
|13 5TH St Chelsea, MA||$595K||--||--||4,868|
Nearby Schools in Chelsea
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!