This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 498 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $1
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Appliances Included \ Gas Range, Area Num \ Meriden, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Cooling System \ None, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Handicap Accessible \ Unknown, Heating system: Hot Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ Basement, Listing Type Description \ N/A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Mill Rate \ 35.7400, Neighborhood \ Meriden (27), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Sewage System \ Unknown, Status \ Active, Style \ Other, Tenant Pays \ Electric, Tenant Pays \ Gas, Tenant Pays \ Hot Water, Transaction Type \ Rent, Water Source \ Other
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:515 B:246 L:1B-13
- Zillow Home ID: 57937494
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $60-164K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 31.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% greater than in Meriden, and 248.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (36)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 245 E Woodland St|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!