A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-122K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1989
- All time views: 389
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2015 for $114,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $108
- Amenities Included: None
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Electric Range
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Area Num: Meriden
- Association Fee Description: Monthly
- Attic: Crawl Space
- Basement Type: Garage Access
- Complex Management: Professional-Off Site
- Complex Restrictions: Pet(S)
- Complex Restrictions: Trailer(S)
- Complex Restrictions: Truck(S)
- Condo Type: Contemporary
- Cooling System: Individual Unit(s)
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Fuel Tank Description: Non Applicable
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Heat Type: Hot Air
- Hot Water Fuel: Natural Gas
- Cable - Available
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Laundry Room Info: Lower Level
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement
- Listing Type Description: Full Service
- Mill Rate: 35.7400
- Neighborhood: S Meriden (27)
- Park Garage Type: Under House
- Property Sub Type: Condo
- Property Type: Residential
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Sq Ft Source: Town Records
- Status: Active
- Style: Condo
- Style: Townhouse
- Tax Year: 7/14-6/15
- Transaction Type: Sale
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 36
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:515 B:246 L:1B-15
- Zillow Home ID: 57937496
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Meriden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.