- Built in 1989
- 144 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $225
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: G691027
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ Traditional, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Under Building, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Info \ Basement, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Unit count: 36
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Parcel #: M:515 B:246 L:1B-4
- Zillow Home ID: 57937304
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is 35.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% greater than in Meriden, and 117.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (35)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 245 E Woodland St|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!