A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Views: 5,041 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $127
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cottage, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,848 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000014 L:00126 S:
- Zillow Home ID: 56836237
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $196-300K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02719 home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.4% fall for Fairhaven as a whole. Among 02719 homes, this home is valued 9.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02719, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Fairhaven, and 81% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02719 home values.
|243 Green St Fairhaven, MA||$218K||2||1||1,563|
|246 Green St Fairhaven, MA||$246K||3||1.5||1,741|
|248 Green St Fairhaven, MA||$241K||4||2||1,673|
|249 Green St Fairhaven, MA||$240K||3||1.5||1,830|
|241 Green St Fairhaven, MA||$241K||4||1.5||1,704|
|39 Elm Ave Fairhaven, MA||$212K||3||1.5||1,488|
|251 Green St Fairhaven, MA||$226K||2||2||1,242|
|40 Elm Ave Fairhaven, MA||$164K||3||1||1,030|
|37 Elm Ave Fairhaven, MA||$204K||4||1||1,750|
|36 Linden Ave Fairhaven, MA||$198K||3||1||900|
|46 Elm Ave Fairhaven, MA||$188K||3||1||964|
|38 Elm Ave Fairhaven, MA||$200K||3||1||1,188|
|33 Linden Ave Fairhaven, MA||$185K||2||1.5||1,000|
|253 Green St Fairhaven, MA||$162K||2||1||552|
|34 Linden Ave Fairhaven, MA||$229K||3||1||1,956|
|35 Elm Ave Fairhaven, MA||$179K||3||1||969|
|48 Elm Ave Fairhaven, MA||$212K||3||1||1,153|
|254 Green St Fairhaven, MA||$165K||3||1||900|
|36 Elm Ave Fairhaven, MA||$212K||3||2.01||1,380|
|234 Green St Fairhaven, MA||$229K||2||1||1,289|
Nearby Schools in Fairhaven
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded1.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!