245 Lepes Rd, Tiverton, RI 028783 beds, 2 baths, 2,196 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2001 for $269,500
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,196 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:114 B:206
- Zillow Home ID: 66047998
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 245 Lepes Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02878 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.4% less than in Town of Tiverton, and 74.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02878 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Tiverton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02878 home values.
- 230 Kaufman Rd Tiverton, RI$223K21.51,080
- 244 Kaufman Rd Tiverton, RI$269K321,757
- 233 Lepes Rd Tiverton, RI$207K321,056
- 250 Lepes Rd Tiverton, RI$311K321,296
- 245 Kaufman Rd Tiverton, RI$868K43.54,360
- 240 Lepes Rd Tiverton, RI$244K321,276
- 295 Lepes Rd Tiverton, RI$341K321,802
- 228 Lepes Rd Tiverton, RI$261K32.51,698
- 221 Lepes Rd Tiverton, RI$269K422,077
- 225 Kaufman Rd Tiverton, RI$687K443,393
- 196 Kaufman Rd Tiverton, RI$423K332,724
- 175 Horizon Dr Tiverton, RI$401K332,208
- 218 Lepes Rd Tiverton, RI$204K321,174
- 195 Kaufman Rd Tiverton, RI$390K332,754
- 210 Kaufman Rd Tiverton, RI$225K321,272
- 199 Lepes Rd Tiverton, RI$307K322,196
- 157 Horizon Dr Tiverton, RI$356K222,066
- 204 Horizon Dr Tiverton, RI$400K32.52,346
- 187 Horizon Dr Tiverton, RI$657K442,900
- 184 Kaufman Rd Tiverton, RI$243K321,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.