245 Tower Rd, Lincoln, MA 017734 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,006 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,150,000
- Price/sqft: $383
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,006 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:190 B:12 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 57083844
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 245 Tower Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01773 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% less than in Lincoln, and 74.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01773 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lincoln.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01773 home values.
- 247 Tower Rd Lincoln, MA$1.12M43.52,274
- 191 Tower Rd Lincoln, MA$801K32.53,506
- 241 Tower Rd Lincoln, MA$1.37M646,013
- 201 Tower Rd Lincoln, MA$912K632,827
- 207 Tower Rd Lincoln, MA$780K32.52,513
- 233 Tower Rd Lincoln, MA$1.96M43.58,398
- 222 Tower Rd Lincoln, MA$2.34M566,771
- 234 Tower Rd Lincoln, MA$1.49M433,441
- 232 Tower Rd Lincoln, MA$1.42M54.55,127
- 208 Tower Rd Lincoln, MA$1.49M33.53,950
- 230 Tower Rd Lincoln, MA$1.61M446,199
- 219 Tower Rd Lincoln, MA$809K32.52,180
- 226 Tower Rd Lincoln, MA$1.31M433,854
- 221 Tower Rd Lincoln, MA$734K32.51,701
- 220 Tower Rd Lincoln, MA$1.5M44.54,627
- 218 Tower Rd Lincoln, MA$1.71M54.54,328
- 237 Tower Rd Lincoln, MA$879K42.52,541
- 6 Stonehedge Rd Lincoln, MA$870K423,034
- 5 Stonehedge Rd Lincoln, MA$1.29M434,597
- 15 Stonehedge Rd Lincoln, MA$898K52.53,143
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292