- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2450 Iroquois St, Detroit, MI 482145 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,350 sqft
- Lot depth: 181
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 17007024
- Zillow Home ID: 88538518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2450 Iroquois Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48214, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% less than in Detroit, and 363.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48214 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48214 home values.
- 2474 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$233K--4--
- 2440 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$254K553,980
- 2480 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$358K--3.5--
- 2494 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$266K864,645
- 2485 Burns St Detroit, MI$511K646,737
- 2463 Burns St Detroit, MI$92K------
- 2508 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$372K756,135
- 2435 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$92K431,500
- 2455 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$211K--5--
- 2435 Burns St Detroit, MI$338K--53,606
- 2475 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$173K75--
- 2530 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$324K--4--
- 2415 Burns St Detroit, MI$297K--3.5--
- 2501 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$308K--5--
- 2505 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$340K--46,726
- 2250 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$277K74.54,000
- 2253 Iroquois St Detroit, MI$169K542,566
- 2405 Burns St Detroit, MI$310K754,217
- 2501 Burns St Detroit, MI$132K32.52,298
- 2450 Burns St Detroit, MI$587K74.56,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!