2450 National Ave, Greenville, NC 278343 beds, 1 bath, 1,025 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $51,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Parking: 216 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,025 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 140
- Parcel #: 024116
- Zillow Home ID: 51431231
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2450 National Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27834 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.7% lower than in Pitt, and 32.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27834 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pitt.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
- National Ave Greenville, NC$62K--0.5--
- 2424 National Ave Greenville, NC$60K411,303
- Grove Ave Greenville, NC$62K--0.5--
- 1330 Grove Ave Greenville, NC$92K311,531
- 1321 Grove Ave Greenville, NC$59K311,025
- 2480 National Ave Greenville, NC$49K321,440
- 2412 National Ave Greenville, NC$57K22972
- 1320 Grove Ave Greenville, NC$88K42.52,052
- 1349 Idlewild Dr Greenville, NC$88K411,628
- 1363 Idlewild Dr Greenville, NC$57K311,025
- 1339 Idlewild Dr Greenville, NC$45K31920
- Idlewild Dr Greenville, NC$61K--0.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292