24505 Stagg St, Canoga Park, CA 913044 beds, 3 baths, 2,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,995 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 1994 for $295,500
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Tile
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,216 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 2017027023
- Zillow Home ID: 19864731
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24505 Stagg Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% less than in Los Angeles, and 50% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help West Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Hills home values.
- 24509 Stagg St Canoga Park, CA$1.1M532,751
- 24501 Stagg St West Hills, CA$1.5M52.53,085
- 7707 Graystone Dr West Hills, CA$1.52M565,271
- 24517 Stagg St Canoga Park, CA$1.18M432,216
- 7717 Graystone Dr West Hills, CA$1.5M554,412
- 7635 Graystone Dr Canoga Park, CA$1.79M554,252
- Graystone Dr West Hills, CA$1.49M555,203
- Graystone Dr Canoga Park, CA$1.2M554,412
- 7630 Carmenita Ln West Hills, CA$1.71M554,255
- 7723 Graystone Dr West Hills, CA$1.49M555,203
- 7624 Carmenita Ln West Hills, CA$1.88M565,846
- 7627 Graystone Dr West Hills, CA$1.78M554,255
- 24525 Stagg St Canoga Park, CA$1.14M432,347
- 7700 Graystone Dr West Hills, CA$1.41M55.55,197
- 7618 Carmenita Ln West Hills, CA$1.45M555,153
- 7706 Graystone Dr West Hills, CA$1.63M565,781
- 7729 Graystone Dr West Hills, CA$1.64M565,781
- 7617 Graystone Dr West Hills, CA$1.43M554,254
- 24533 Stagg St Canoga Park, CA$1.06M543,345
- 7633 Carmenita Ln West Hills, CA$1.84M565,846
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.